Now in its 25th year, The Lion King is the most popular stage musical in the world. Since its Broadway premiere in 1997, it has been witnessed by more than 110 million people in over 100 cities across 21 countries.
For the first time ever in the region, The Lion King is coming to Yas Island, Abu Dhabi exclusively at Etihad Arena.
Now in its 25th year, The Lion King is the most popular stage musical in the world. Since its Broadway premiere in 1997, it has been witnessed by nearly 110 million people in over 100 cities across 21 countries.
The Lion King is an unparalleled theatrical experience that thrills the senses. Relevant to today’s audiences through its universal themes. In the words of The New York Times, ‘There is simply nothing else like it’.
Exclusive Discount – ADCB Cardholders can use promo code ADCB10 for a 10% off on weekend shows and ADCB15 for a 15% off on weekday shows.
|Seat Category Descriptions inc. VAT||Weekdays (from Mon to Thurs)||Weekend (Fri to Sun and public holidays )|
|ROYAL*||1300 AED||1500 AED|
|VIP*||775 AED||950 AED|
|Platinum||550 AED||700 AED|
|Diamond||450 AED||550 AED|
|Gold||300 AED||375 AED|
|Silver may have restricted view||260 AED||310 AED|
|Bronze may have restricted view||200 AED||250 AED|
|Accessible Seating call 600 511 115||260 AED||310 AED|
* Chairs on the floor seating are on the same level.
- Important Information
- THE LION KING is recommended for ages 5 years and up. Under 16 y.o. must be accompanied by an Adult 21 +.
- Please arrive on time: access to your seats will be restricted once the performance has started.
- Venue doors open 1 hour before show with access to your seats available from 30 minutes before the show.
- No photography or video is permitted at any time during the performance, including the use of phones.
- Strollers will not be permitted into the venue however stroller parks will be available. All personal items are left strictly at the owner’s risk with no venue liability.
- Bags larger than 30 x 30 x 15cm are not allowed in the Venue. There are no storage facilities at the venue
- Contactless payments only are accepted throughout the venue
- Please check our list of prohibited items.
- Ticket Terms
- All adults and children must hold a valid ticket to enter Etihad Arena.
- No re-entry: The ticket grants a one-time entry into the Etihad Arena, with no right of re-entry.
- No refund, no transfer: All ticket sales are final. Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable, and non-exchangeable, and are for your personal use only. We can confiscate a ticket from you if you resell it or attempt to resell it at a price above face value.
- Unauthorized resellers: The Arena reserves the right to cancel any tickets bought from un-authorized resellers, including through Viagogo or Dubizzle.
- No admission: Disorderly conduct, noncompliance with security measures, violation of any rules, policies, or regulations, or unauthorized use of this ticket may result in denial of admission or removal of ticketholder from Etihad Arena and/or prosecution, as determined in the sole discretion of Etihad Arena, their representatives, affiliates and/or agents or law enforcement.
- Access is available for those with a disability or other access needs. Accessible seating tickets must be purchased
- E-tickets will be scanned at turnstyle entry. Please make sure tickets are downloaded onto mobile devices
- The ticket is subject to the terms & conditions
- Health & Safety Measures
- Green pass is not required on Al Hosn App
- Wearing masks is optional