- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, contents and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United Arab Emirates.
Submitting news and press releases to abudhabimagazine.ae:
- By submitting your press release to ADM you declare that you are the sole owner and author of the article and own 100% of all copyrights pertaining to it.
- Your submission to ADM gives unconditional permission for us to publish your pressrelease on the website, social media, newsletter, partners’ websites and RSS feeds.
- It is the ADM team’s sole decision as to whether your pressrelease is published and for how long. There are no guarantees made that your pressrelease(s) will be published. We reserve the right to remove your pressrelease(s) anytime without notice.
- You acknowledge that we do not charge for pressrelease submissions to our website. While ADM receives thousands of visits monthly, there are no guarantees your pressrelease will be viewed by anyone.
- We reserve the right to publish ads on the same pages as your pressreleases.
- News and press-release articles published on ADM are primarily provided directly by the companies appearing or PR agencies which are solely responsible for the content.