The Abu Dhabi Magazine team strives to provide unique editorial news as it happens. However, should your article/release aim to promote your company, destination, or event, please use our paid self-service press release submission.
- One-time cost of $50.00 inc-VAT per article/release.
- Note: Payment via PayPal – this must be cleared before the release is published online. You will be sent a PayPal payment link once the article has been approved.
- Your media release will be published in the Editor’s Picks section of Abu Dhabi Magazine.
- You can include up to three photos and one YouTube video URL along with your company/client website and contact details.
- Article validation is one year from the date of publishing.
- Your article can be updated/modified anytime through its duration.
- Submit your final article/release here.
- After reviewing the article, we will send you our PayPal payment link.
- Once payment is received, the release will be posted online.
- Your submission may be accompanied by one image or logo. Please supply an image link URL within the form where the image can be downloaded from.
- Ensure the image has a minimum width of 700 pixels.
- An image URL will be generated, and you will need to add this in the article/release form.
- Please ensure that you own the rights to the image or that they are royalty-free.
- The registered email address will be sent the relevant Abu Dhabi Magazine article link once it has been posted online.
Terms & Conditions
- Content must comply with the UAE’s media regulations.
- Note: PayPal payment must be cleared before the release is published online.
- The article/release needs to be Abu Dhabi-related or oriented.
- Only one image or logo accompanying the article will be uploaded if a URL is provided on the form.
- Only one YouTube video accompanying the article will be embedded if a URL is provided on the form.
- Only one URL accompanying the article will be uploaded, provided this link is travel-related.
- No holding pages are permitted, and no explicit content is allowed.
- Excessive use of pricing, deals, and offers is not permitted.
- Abu Dhabi Magazine reserves the right to edit the press release to meet our house style.
- The editor’s decision is final.