Six fun facts about Warner Bros Abu Dhabi
Chock full of fan-favorite characters, family friendly rides and attractions as well as live entertainment shows – excitement is always abound at Warner Bros. World™ Abu Dhabi. As you set foot into the Park’s Warner Bros. Plaza; prepare for a journey like no other as you are transported through the portals into six immersive lands including Bedrock, Dynamite Gulch, Cartoon Junction, Gotham City, Metropolis and Warner Bros. Plaza for an experience of a lifetime!
Whether you’re off this planet about the Man of Steel or the Dark Knight or want to get up close and personal with childhood favorites including Bugs Bunny, Tom and Jerry and Scooby-Doo then you already know Warner Bros. World is the park for you.
But how many of these fun facts did you know about the world’s largest indoor theme park?
- It’s always exactly midday in all of Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi’s whimsical Animation lands. Peculiar as it may sound, it’s true! the sun never sets on Cartoon Junction, Dynamite Gulch and Bedrock.
- The clock perpetually reads 11 minutes past midnight on the dark streets of Gotham City. Perfect timing for a certain masked vigilante to save the day, don’t you think?
- It’s always sunset in Metropolis. Justice is served before night falls – how else would the lovely residents of Metropolis sleep soundly at night?
- No two windows in Cartoon Junction are exactly the same – If you look closely, you’ll see that they’re all different shapes and sizes. Something tells us the ACME Corporation is to blame for this!
- Each and every brick that make up the park’s facades were individually carved and painted by hand. Make sure you get a good look when you walk on by – they’re works of art.
- 65% of the park’s merchandise is unique and exclusive to Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi. That’s right – it can’t be found anywhere else in the world!