Corniche Hospital, the premier Women’s and Newborn Hospital in Abu Dhabi has delivered over 250,000 babies. Designated as Mother Baby Friendly, Corniche provides full spectrum care ranging from family-centered, consultant-led low risk obstetrics to complex services for mothers and newborns requiring obstetric and fetal medicine, as well as level 4 neonatal intensive care.
Corniche Hospital is the trusted healthcare provider for all women and newborns.
Introduction Corniche Hospital Obstetrics
Corniche Hospital has been trusted to deliver over 250,000 babies. We are trusted because of the expertise and experience we offer, as well as multi-disciplinary family centered care as a designated Mother Baby Friendly Hospital.
The normal pregnancy experience is led by our team of highly trained consultant obstetricians, in partnership with our experienced midwives, anesthesiologists, lactation consultants, nurses, allied health and educators. Whether the mother needs educational or breastfeeding support or pain management, we have the expert team available.
In addition to this team for the high risk or complex patients we have Obstetric Medicine, Fetal Medicine, CAP accredited Blood Bank, advanced imaging, specialized anesthesiologists, midwives and nurses, working closely together to assure the safest possible care for mother and baby.
Corniche Hospital is proud to be the trusted provider of Maternity Care in Abu Dhabi and the region.
Women’s Health Center
Corniche Hospital’s Women’s Health Center is located in Karamah, Abu Dhabi.
The center offers:
• High-quality care supported by evidence-based practice model
• Care coordinated according to every woman’s individual clinical needs
• Health professionals working together in a collaborative and multidisciplinary approach
• Continuity of care
• Culturally appropriate care
• Appropriate use of technology
• Firm commitment to quality improvement
• Integration with Corniche Hospital’s existing services
• Certified and qualified midwives
• Prenatal care
• Preparation for childbirth
• Maternal post-natal care (after birth checkup)
• Lactation advice and breastfeeding support
• Prenatal ultrasounds
• Neonatal Bloodspot Screening Clinic
Telephone: +971 2 697 5888
Fax: +971 2 643 1502
The Center is open Sunday to Thursday, 08:00 to 16.30. Clinics are closed on Fridays and most public holidays.
Please click here for further information on the Corniche Women’s Health Center.