6 Safety Tips for Summer Driving
As part of the “Summer safe” campaign, Abu Dhabi Police called on drivers, especially family owners, to take six key steps to drive safely during the summer as temperatures rise and affect the vehicle and passengers, in order to ensure the safety of everyone.
ADP explained that the six steps are:
- Avoid driving at miday hours and postpone unnecessary trips to the afternoon and evening period.
- Ensure that the Air conditioning is maintained and tires pressure is appropriate in hot weather.
- Wait until the vehicle temperature has cooled inside before getting in and drive.
- Make sure to lower the windows when stopping in places that are not shaded, in order to avoid the retention of harmful gases that affect the bearhing and vehicle interior.
- Never leave children and elderly in the vehicle, when stopping for grocery or short shopping or any other reason.
- In event high engine temperature. Stop and turn off the engine in a safe and shady place and call Road Service Patrol for help.
Finally this few mothns of heat can be managable thanks to techonology and cooling and ease of services. Its the season of traviling too. So you can have plenty of space and time to do many things in less crowdness. Dont forget to check what Abu Dhabi offers to enhance our summer experiance.