Share this post
You will find multiple views, perspectives and opinions regarding vaping. There are people who will only highlight the benefits one can avail from vaping while there are people who only focus on it hazardous effects. These opinions will confuse you while making any decision. Therefore, in the following article, we included equal pros and cons to have a clear frame about vaping.
Pros of Vaping:
1) According to multiple researches and with consent of 35,000 doctors, it is now a fact that vaping is a safer option than smoking.
2) Vaping includes ingredients which have pleasant smell or no odor at all. This keeps the vaper and his environment odor free and at times even leaves a pleasant aroma.
3) Vaping have option of adjusting the nicotine level so, you can keep track of the nicotine intake and control it accordingly. Most vapers incline to start off with higher nicotine level and gradually reduce to eliminate the addiction.
4) One of the highlighted advantages of vapor is that the vaper can manage the vapor output control according to the environment, one’s health or any other factor.
5) It is available in multiple flavors. So, it is not necessary to bare the harsh tobacco flavor, but one can enjoy flavors according to his palate.
6) It is a very convenient method to gain satisfaction. It is always ready to use with whenever you wish it to be.
7) According to a rough estimation, vaping is almost 3 times cheaper than smoking traditional cigarette. It requires one-time investment and with little maintenance cost, one can enjoy vaping.
8) There are variety of vapes however, one does not require any experience to step in the vaping world. There are multiple products for beginners, to make the path even easier into the vaping world.
9) Vaping is much more easily accessible than any other product. You can find it at any convenience store, petrol/ gas station or obviously, vape shops.
10) The experience from vaping is not as harsh as smoking.
Cons of Vaping:
1) The huge variety of vaping devices can confuse people and they might find lighting a cigarette much easier.
2) A major effect of vaping is the dizziness and headache. This might affect the functioning of brain a lot like memory loss, problem in focusing etc. Just like smoking cigarettes, it can affect brain a lot.
3) Two of the main ingredients of vapes cause dehydrating effect. This can dry your mouth, affect breathing and functioning of various organs.
4) Vape is all about chemicals which may lead to severe allergies and addiction. This might take life-time to cure. The flavors or the base ingredients are proven to be safe but also show allergic reactions.
5) Public vaping might attract teens towards vaping and create a negative public image. As the act of vaping is considered exactly like smoking by most people.
6) People only hearing the benefits make their decision and ignore its side effects. The proportion of nicotine and other chemicals have everlasting adverse effect on the vaper’s body and to the people in surrounding.
7) Vapes include batteries and there are multiple safety issues with it. Batteries may overheat causing burns or might even explode due to the liquid or overheating which might can serous injuries.
8) In market, there are more than thousands of wholesale vapor juice flavours which might be difficult for the vapor to choose one. You might waste a lot of money just to find the right one.
9) It has a quite high initial costs compared to the initial cost of smoking cigarettes.
10) Nicotine may be a light weighted drug but has similar health risks and at times even higher depending on the addiction level.
With the light on the both sides of vaping, you may find it easier to come up with a decision. Vaping is very similar to cigarette so its not the only or very effective way to quit smoking- which is the most common reason of entering vaping world. However, when comparing two, vaping is better choice one can take. Every choice comes with certain pros and cons so, whichever choice you make, you now have a detailed vision of vaping.