Water is the world’s most precious resource. Surely, it makes sense to take care of the global reserves we have available and seek alternative solutions that don’t impact the environment? We thought so too!
Eshara Water has the answer — atmospheric water generators (AWGs), capable of creating high-quality drinking water from the air’s humidity through a hyper-efficient condensing process. This isn’t just any drinking water machine — it’s the future of water supply and consumption.
Our atmospheric water generators provide you and your family, customers, employees, large communities and anyone else with purer and healthier water with minimal impact on the environment.
Eshara Water’s atmospheric water machines harness the humidity in the air by creating fresh drinking water at the point of consumption. This eliminates the need for plastic bottles and large-scale transportation of water.
Water is the world’s most essential resource, and global reserves are depleting. Businesses and homeowners that make use of technology to produce high-quality, environmentally-friendly drinking water are playing a vital role in the fight against global water scarcity.
So how does an atmospheric water generator work, and why should you invest in one?
How Does an Atmospheric Water Generator Work?
An atmospheric water generator creates clean, fresh drinking water from the humidity in the air via a hyper-efficient condensing process. Water is created at the point of consumption, making this an environmentally-friendly and sustainable solution.
Let’s break the process down:
- The atmospheric water machine draws in humid ambient air — there is almost always a small amount of water in the air that can be extracted.
- The air passes through a filtration system, which removes particulates and bacteria.
- The air is condensed into water in a condensation chamber.
- The water is filtered to remove any unpleasant odours and tastes before being passed through a mineralisation chamber.
- The water is treated with Ozone and Ultraviolet light to maintain its purity.
- High-quality, clean and chemical-free water is chilled and ready to drink.
Why Should You Invest in an Atmospheric Water Machine?
Harnessing the humidity in the air to create drinking water eliminates the need for single-use plastic water bottles.
Plastic leaves a large eco-footprint. It takes three times the amount of water to produce a plastic bottle as it does to fill it, and plastic bottles can take over 400 years to biodegrade. The world has more waste to dispose of than it can handle.
Furthermore, there is a global water crisis — reserves of this precious resource are rapidly depleting. Access to safe water and sanitation is essential for good health, education and economic prosperity.
By investing in an atmospheric water machine, you will be helping to protect the world’s water resources, and reducing the damaging impact of excessive plastic consumption. Your family, customers and employees will enjoy purer, healthier drinking water, ensuring they stay fit, well and productive.
Why Choose Eshara Water?
Eshara Water builds its own machines, ensuring that our customers receive the highest quality products at an affordable price.
Our atmospheric water machines produce water that is six times more cost-effective than bottled water and tastes delicious. We guarantee that our air-to-water generators will deliver the tested number of litres stated, meaning you’ll never be caught short.
Eshara Water’s range of bespoke, innovative and sustainable air-to-water machines include models designed for indoors and outdoors. We cater for large and small-scale consumption requirements. If you’re looking for a sleek, space-saving device for the home, our countertop water generator is the perfect solution. The EW 30 is ideal for the office — ditch the watercooler today, and replace it with an efficient, sustainable alternative!
Enjoy the benefits of an Eshara Water atmospheric water generator:
- Bespoke machines made in-house by Eshara Water ensure quality and reliability.
- Water that is six times more cost-effective than bottled water.
- Our machines only need power — they do not need to be piped into your existing system, which can be expensive.
- Water quality assurance and a delicious taste.
- Free 30-minute consultation to discuss your requirements.
- Our air-to-water generators will deliver the tested number of litres stated.
- Indoor and outdoor models for varying levels of consumption.
- An efficient, environmentally-friendly and sustainable solution.