ABOUT ETIHAD TOWERS
Etihad Towers is a cluster of five skyscrapers on Corniche Road. It is a mix-use development spanning over an area of 5 million sq. ft. The project is developed by Sheikh Suroor Projects Department and the architecture design is credited to the Australian company DBI Design.
Jumeirah at Etihad Towers is a 280-metre high five-star hotel with 382 hotel rooms and 199 serviced apartments. Etihad Tower 2, 4 and 5 are residential buildings with a total of 885 apartments. Etihad Tower 3 features commercial spaces, most of which are office units.
The entire complex has been crafted to perfection – from material, spatial planning, details and finishes to lighting and ambience. Three of the five towers have a podium featuring a convention centre, a ballroom that can be utilised as a conference room and retail outlets. Residential towers offer penthouses and 1 to 5-bedroom apartments. Each residential tower features a dedicated gymnasium, decked pool area and sauna facilities. There are trendy bars, eateries, boutique shops, health club and concierge services in the complex as well.
IN A NUTSHELL
- Mixed-use development
- Located on Corniche Road
- Completed in 2011
- A cluster of five skyscrapers
- Offering a selection of 885 units in 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5-bedroom configurations
- Panoramic views from 74th-floor of Jumeirah Hotel
- In proximity to Grand Hyatt Abu Dhabi Hotel, Residences Emirates Pearl and Bab Al Qasr Hotel
- 12 food and beverage outlets in the Jumeirah at Etihad Towers