The UAE has 3730 federal and local eServices on the portal. At the federal level, there are 270 fully transnational eServices and the remaining are partially transnational. The services are arranged in alphabetical order. Click on the alphabet with which the name of the service begins. You can search by entity or filter by emirate or segment.
How to activate yours!
In order to use some of these eServices, you must use the SmartPass. These eServices have a number of features including the ability to upload documents, save your request and submit at a later date and electronically signed documents and forms.
Below are the most used eServices for the year 2018:
- Payment of traffic fines – used 4,936,040 times
- Renew work permit and contract\mission work permit (in Arabic) – used 1,381,095 times
- Issue vehicle licence – used 987,194 times
- Electricity and water bill payment – used 964,381 times
- Renew Emirates ID card – used 751,762 times.
Services topics are ordered on homepage based on the most used basis. Moreover, they are dynamic and personalized. They change based on the daily usage of services and reflects the user behavior/preference.
Read about live support about public services for people of determination.